Last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 06:21 pm
PayPal Withdraw Funds:
Withdraw Funds from PayPal is quite easy. But there is a limitation of money to be withdrawn in a month. PayPal customer by default has 500 USD per month will be the limit if the Requirments are not completed. The month start will be decided by is the account created that will be the initial date of the month.
The withdrawal process is very simple using PayPal.com/Withdraw funds. The Withdrawal process can be completed within 30 seconds (if your Internet connection is great). If the Customers require to withdraw more than 500 USD then they will require to confirm Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card information. The confirmation is also simple to achieve by Linking Your Bank account/ Card with Paypal. Then Paypal will process the information and send two Small deposit to your account and customer need the confirm the amount was deposited to complete the process.
PayPal Withdraw funds Fundamentals:
- USD 10,000 is the maximum limit which can be withdrawn.
- Confirmation of the account is required, as a customer who earns more the hundred dollars in a day.
- The Customer name mentioned in the PayPal account should be the same mentioned in the Bank account or the card linked with the Account.
- PayPal doesn’t support Online gambling activities.
- If the Withdrawal is confirmed then it cannot be canceled.
For any Enquiry or confusion, you can contact PayPal Customer service.