The Sony Rewards Program is run by the Japanese company Sony. It is a free membership scheme where the individual can earn points for the things they would love to do for instance gaming and shopping and so on so forth. The members can use these points at Play Station platform and on other Sony products and accessories.
How to earn Sony Rewards point –
Interested individuals have to make their account first in order to get the membership. They can go to the official website of the Sony Rewards Program www.rewards.sony.com and do a signup process which will not take more than 5 minutes.
Once the user got registered on the website there are multiple avenues out there to earn Rewards points –
- Through the emergent properties, Son as a company motivates their workers to increase their efficiency and in order to do that the company provide points for each product made by the worker.
- Any user who can play games at Play Station.
- See a movie
- Every time buy Sony products.
- Shop online
- Watch out Promos
- Get a Sony card or Play station card
Sony has other different programs for their users give them multiple avenues to earn as much as reward point they can –
- Sprint program – If a user is buying more than the average capacity, and then the user will get an extra point.
- Reward pass – Different actionable done by their user get appreciated by the Sony in the form of points.
- Movie Pass – If a user registers for five movies at a time, they will get Sony Rewards.
- Experiential Reward – Also known as the Shopper Stop Rewards.
In order to redeem the Sony Reward points, the user can log in to their account and go the ‘Rewards Point’ section. In the very section, they will find sub-section called the ‘Reward Redeem’. Going to that section user can avail the points at multiple avenues such as buying a new game at Play Station or buying any product from the Sony Store or Watching movie and etcetera.