You can Claim $20 in the Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuit at artificialflavorlitigation.com. A $5.4 million million dollar settlement has been filed against the Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
The case entitled Crystal Hilsley is under review in the court. Ones who have purchased the covered Ocean Spray products between Jan. 1, 2011, and Jan. 31, 2020 can file the claim.
Read the walkthrough below to file a claim!
List of Required Documents
- Claims form.
- Opt-out form.
- Long-form notice of class certification
- Short-form notice of class certification.
- The motion of preliminary approval
- Order denying summary judgment
- Order granting preliminary approval
Steps to File a Claim for Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuit
- Visit the No Artificial Flavours Litigation website. artificialflavorlitigation.com
- As the website opens you will find the ‘File a Claim’ option in the top menu with other options.
- Click on the option and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- On the next page, you will find a section labeled ‘File a Claim’.
- Enter the below-listed details to file a claim:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Choose if you are a U.S. resident who purchased any of the covered products from January 1, 2011, until January 31, 2020.
- Check the box below in order to confirm you are not a robot
- Tap the green ‘Submit’ button to complete the claims procedure.
You may also like reading about BlueBird Customer Service
No Artificial Flavours Litigation Contact Information
Artificial Flavor Litigation Settlement
c/o Classaura Class Action Administration
1718 Peachtree St NW #1080 Atlanta GA 30309