NCSECU stands for the North Carolina Employees Credit Union. The service is operated by the government organization called ‘State Employees’ Credit Union’. Through this portal, the employees can access their account and avail all the benefits of different plan and information. Users can get also get credit and debit alerts, peer to peer payments and many more other benefits.
How to enroll or Register for Ncsecu?
There are 3 ways to login to the user account. We will talk in brief regarding how user can login through all these ways. Before that let’s see how a new member can ‘Enroll’ themselves:
- Write down the website at the browser https://onlineaccess.ncsecu.org/O/Enroll.aspx
- After that you will see the option ‘Enroll Now’. Click on that.
- In the new page set up the user has to enter the 16 digit debit card number along with 3 digit Voice Response Number.
- After that click on the Continue button.
- In new page set up, fill couple of more information like Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Email id and contact detail.
- Enter submit and that’s all.
How to perform Ncsecu Login to the portal?
Login through the Ncsecu website
- Open website at the compute https://www.ncsecu.org/
- In the top most section you will find a link to Sign in. Click over it.
- As soon as you enter the page you will find two blank options.
- Now in the first one you will need to enter your User ID.
- Then put in your password for your account as well.
- After entering the credentials click on Sign in button.
- Now you will enter your account, and can have access to all the account informations as well.
Login through the mobile web browser:
- Open website at your mobile browser. You can find the link in the above paragraph. Make sure to have an active and strong internet connection to avoid any callenges.
- Now in the header click over the login sign in link.
- In the drop down enter your credentials.
- Firstlu, you need to enter your User iD.
- Furthermore, enter your password for your account.
- Now you can click on the Sign in button.
Login through the Application
The State Employees’ Credit Union (Ncsecu) has their own mobile application called ‘SECU’. In order to log in through the app follow the steps:
- In the application store, search the SECU Mobile app.
- Choose the SECU mobile app from the options.
- Download the application and install it.
- Open the applicatio.
- Then you will se a splash screen appearing on the screen.
- Furthermore, you will find the are to login to your account. Enter your credentials for your account.
- Tap on the Sign in button present there.
Also read: Lowes Credit Card application
How to reset or change the password for your account?
It is obvious that we will not remember so many password for all our web portals. Hence, Ncsecu understands this, and had also made this process lot more easier. You can follow the steps to chnage or reset the passwrod for your account.
- Go to the officuial webpage. Link is in the above paragraphs.
- Now click on the Sign in link in the header. A drop down appears.
- From the dropdown click on the link that says “Forgotten Password”.
- Then you will go to a new page. Here you need to enter some information.
- Firstly enter your User ID the first one.
- Then enter the last 5 digits for your Social Security Number.
- Click on the continue button.
- Once done, you will get a mail with the password reset link. Click over the link.
- Now you need to set your new password. Don’t forget to make a note of it as well.
- COme back to the login screen once again and fill in your new credentials and try logging in.
People who visited also read this: