Do you have the Skype Voucher in hand? Well, that’s glad news! You can use the voucher to earn Skype Credit and purchase a subscription. Skype Vouchers are somewhat electronic vouchers which are available for sale in various retail outlets.
For instance, while making an international call or using the Skype calling service it asks for a subscription. Using the Skype Voucher you can avail those services without any additional costs. Interestingly one can use the Voucher to top up Skype credit in your account or make calls with the subscription package.
If you are looking for a walkthrough of How do I Redeem My Skype Voucher Online, then we have a guide for you below. Read on and we are sure you would have a great time!
How to Redeem Skype Voucher Online | go.skype.com/voucher
- Log into your Skype account to begin redemption. skype.com/go/myaccount
- After signing in click open the ‘Account Details’ tab.
- After that go to the ‘Billing and Payments’ tab.
- Select the ‘Redeem Voucher’ option.
- Enter unique number found on the voucher receipt or the PIN Code under the scratch-off area on the voucher.
- Agree to the terms of service
- Click on the ‘Redeem’ button to complete Skype Voucher Redemption.
More About the Skype Card Redemption
There is a lot of information related to the Skype Card such as where to get them and what can they be used for. Scroll down for further information on the card.
- It is simple and easy to obtain a Skype Card. You can get them Online or in-store.
- Using the card you can purchase subscriptions.
- The official website for Skype Card can be reached at go.skype.com/voucher
- The card can be used for sending text messages, calls as well as getting a Skype Number.