The Home Depot Employee Self Service Login is an online portal developed for the Home Depot for its employees. If you are someone working with the Home Depot retail company then you can register for access at the self-service portal. However, existing customers can log into their account using their credentials.
With the advent of the online employee management portal, Home Depot has made a decent change in the way the work. Now the employees can use the self-service portal to ease their work and make the workplace a better place. Some employees of the Home Depot have reported that after using the online portal their performance at the workplace was improved.
What are the features of the Employee Login?
As we have said earlier the Home Depot Employee Login portal is pretty functional. Anyone who has joined the self-service portal can enjoy these features.
- Keep in touch with your teammates and seniors.
- Once logged in you can view the latest company information.
- You can view your payroll information.
- Update personal information.
- View employee benefits as well as claim benefits.
- Make changes to the LOA status.
- Change the tax withholdings.
- You can change or activate the direct deposit information.
Home Depot Employee Self Service Login Guide
- In order to log into your employee account, you need to visit the website of the Home Depot. www.MyTHDR.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be the login section.
- Enter the login credentials and you can log in.
How to Contact Home Depot Employee SSC Desk?
In case you need assistance regarding logging in or any other issue you can resolve your issue by taking help of the Employee SSC Teams.
Benefits Choice Center
Call on 1-800-555-4954.
For issues related to the self-service portal, you may call on 1-866-698-4347 or send an email at [email protected]
The Bottom Line
In the end, we hope that we provided you a satisfactory guide to the employee self-service login portal. You can have a nice time managing your workplace account.