Invited to take the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey? Good news ahead!! Culver’s fast-food restaurant company invites its customers to take the survey and leave back their feedback and candid comments. On completing the survey the restaurant chain offers you a free cake cone or a Culver’s Dish.
It is a legal customer satisfaction survey issued by Culver’s fast food restaurant company. To take the survey one needs to meet a few requirements and have a couple of things handy. We advise you to provide honest feedback as it would help the restaurant chain improve their quality of service.
Read the guide below for a walkthrough of the survey.
Requirements to Complete the Survey
- The individual must have the Culver’s purchase receipt, to begin with, the survey.
- You need to have recently visited a Culver’s fast food restaurant, as the survey asks for a recent review.
- You should be at least 18 years of age to enter the survey.
- You need to be a legal resident of the U.S.
- You should have a device with an active web connection.
- One should have the ability to understand English or Spanish.
How to Take the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the survey page of the Culver’s. www.tellculvers.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a section that reads out ‘Welcome to the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey’.
- Enter the 18 digit survey code and TRN Number which are found on your purchase receipt received from the Culver’s restaurant.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and it will take you to a new page which shows the survey questionnaire.
- Fill out the questionnaire and you can submit the survey.
What is Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward?
Culver’s Survey offers you a free Single Dish Cake or Cake Cone once you complete answering all the survey questions. Ensure that you complete all the questions if you skip a question your entry to the survey would be considered incomplete.
The individual would be required to redeem the reward by producing the validation code at the Culver’s counter within seven days of receiving the code.