An amazing 15 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled: CenturyLink Sales Practices and Securities Litigation. Hence, here we will learn about how to file claim of 15 million dollar settlement for centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com. CenturyLink is a global technology company that offers communication, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services. To access the webpage please visit centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com.
Its communications services include local and long-distance voice, broadband, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), private line (including special access), Ethernet, hosting (including cloud hosting and managed hosting), data integration, video, network, public access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), information technology and other ancillary services. CenturyLink also serves global enterprise customers across North America, Latin America, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. It has its headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
CenturyLink products and services focus on 3 segments they are Enterprise business, Small business, and Residential. Here for filing a claim in $15 million dollar settlement only CenturyLink small business and CenturyLink Residential (both current and former) can file the lawsuit against CenturyLink for overcharged and etc. CenturyLink Small business provides products and services around the internet, phone, TV and cloud applications. CenturyLink Residentials provides internet, voice, and TV, partnership with DirecTV and Verizon Wireless.
What is the Class Action Lawsuit?
Class Lawsuit is a legal right for every user and customer by CenturyLink. If you are a class member and if you think you were overcharged and not reimbursed by CenturyLink then you are eligible to file the lawsuit. To enter the class action Lawsuit, the requirements should be fulfilled.
A proposed settlement for the customers in a class action, who had an account for local or long-distance telephone, internet, or television services with a CenturyLink Operating Company. CenturyLink denies the claims which customers have filed, CenturyLink refuses it did anything wrong and the Court has not decided who is right.
If you want to file the lawsuit, here is the link https://www.centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com/Claim-Form?portalid=0
You may also read about File Claim for Volswagen Fuel Economy Settlement
What are the requirements to complete the class action lawsuit claim?
- One should be the user of a settlement class member.
- In order to file the lawsuit, you should be a legal resident of the United States.
- One should be the part of CenturyLink small business or CenturyLink residentials.
- One should have an account for local or long-distance telephone, television or internet
services with the Century Link telecommunications company.
You have to submit a claim form by June 23, 2020.
How to File the Claim for centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com?
Follow the given steps to File the Claim for centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com:
- Here are the three methods, you can opt for one method.
- Submit an online claim form through this link. https://www.centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com/Claim-Form
- Scan and upload a paper claim form or supporting pages online or post.
- You can print the form and mail to CenturyLink MDL Class settlement – 6757, PO Box 479, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0479S.
- Settlement class member information.
- Authenticate with claimant ID.
- Authenticate with the account number.
- Click on any one of those and fill the details which were asked.
- Enter the CAPTCHA as in the above image.
- Click on the ‘submit’ to File the Claim.
Hence this was a small article on how to file a claim in a $15 million dollar settlement for centurylinkmdlclasssettlement.com. I hope this was quite helpful. In case you have any doubts regarding this. Please feel free to ask in the comment section below.