Cathay Bank is based in Los Angeles, California. The bank is Sino-American Bank and has founded in 1962. Currently, they have opened their branches throughout California and Massachusetts. They have representative offices in Shanghai and Taipei along with the corporate center in El Monte, California. The bank was headquartered in China town Los Angeles. This article will speak about Cathay Bank Login and registration to the portal.
How to register for Cathay Bank portal?
The process to register the users for online banking is easy-peasy. The steps for the registration is as follows:
- The first step is that the customer has to enter the website name at the web browser https://www.cathaybank.com/home.
- Now at the homepage on the top lest side the user has to click on the ‘Register’ option under the login section.
- In the new page select the appropriate radio box.
- Furthermore, click on the service agreement and then click on the continue button.
- Now at the new page, the user has to enter the details like name, Social Security Number, Email address, Username, and Password.
- Then the user has to further set their username and password for their account and complete the registration process.
Also read: JP Morgan Chase bank login guide
How to do Cathay Bank login?
User has to follow the given steps to log in to their respective account. The steps are as follows –
- Enter the website name at the web browser. You can find the link in the above section of this article.
- Now on the top left side of the homepage, you will find the login section in red color.
- Firstly, you need to select whether you want to login to Personal Banking or Business banking.
- Secondly, the user needs to enter the User ID for the account.
- Furthermore, type in your password.
- Lastly, click over the login/submit button present there. Now you can access all the information for your account.
How to recover your Forgot User id?
The process to retrieving the password is simple and they have to follow the givens steps –
- At the homepage at the left top left side of the homepage, there is a link that says ‘Forgot User ID?’ So click on that link.
- Now on the new page, the user has to enter the following details. Details like account type, account number, First Name, and Last Name and last four digits of the Social Security Number.
- Now press on the continue button.
- Now sit back and you will get the information for your username.
Also read: South State Bank login
How to reset or change the password for your account?
If you have forgotten your password for your account and want to reset or change the password. You can follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the login area of the website.
- Now provide your user id in the given space.
- Click on the Login button. Now you will go to the password section.
- Furthermore, click on the forgot password link present beneath the box.
- You will now need to provide details like username, SSN, email address, etc.
- Now you will receive a mail-in the mailbox with the password reset link. Click on the link and set your new password for your account.
How to find Find Cathay Bank near you?
If you want to find a bank branch or atm near your location. You can definitely follow the steps as here:
- Go to the official website.
- In the menu bar of the website, you will find a link that says “Branch/Atm locator”. Click over it.
- Once you are there on the page, fill your zip code in the given space.
- Now select your region.
- Then click on the Find button present there.
- Cathay Bank hours: 24*7
- Cathay Bank routing number: 1222-0395-0