BlueBird Card is a prepaid debit card issued by the American Express. The card comes with no fees and is easy to use. Interestingly it comes with all the features of a credit card and has great functionality. You can even use the credit card like a checking account and is also a good substitute for those who do not have a bank account.
In this post, we have offered information for the credit card account activation and more. Read on and have a nice time!
How to Activate Blue Bird Card
- In order to activate the Blue Bird Card, one must visit the login page. www.bluebird.com/activate card
- After the web page opens there is the activation section at the top.
- The activation section reads ‘Activate Card’.
- Provide your username and password.
- Click on the green ‘Continue’ button below.
- Now you will be directly taken to the activation section.
- Provide the information necessary for the credit card activation and you are ready to go.
Forgot Username or Password
- Go to the login homepage of the Blue Bird.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot my Username or Password’ link found under the ‘Need Help’ section.
- A ‘forgot username or password help’ page opens.
- Enter the card number and security code in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below to confirm identity.
- After your identity is confirmed you can retrieve credentials.
Bluebird Card Customer Service
Call on 1-877-486-5990 for help regarding any issues.
Dial 1-801-449-4016 for international calls
Bluebird Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808