Banner Bank is a premier financial institution in the USA with headquarters in Washington DC. Earlier it was known as National Building Loan and Trust Association when it was founded in 1890. It is also known as the oldest Savings bank in Washington. The bank offers a number of services like business banking, customer banking and many types of lending in real estate business. The bank also has a mobile app to offer online banking services.
Procedure to log into Banner Bank
Follow the below steps for login
- Go to the bank’s website “ www.bannerbank.com”
- In the home page, look for “ Sign In “ and select your desired service like online banking, credit card, and many others.
- Under online banking, click sign in
- You will be directed to next page where you have to provide login ID and password.
- If you have provided the right details, you will be logged in to your online banking.
You must reset your password if you have forgotten your old one. Follow the instructions mentioned. You need to enter the login id. Then click on the “Forgot Password “button. To verify the credentials and for security reasons, enter the login id. Now you will be able to reset the password. You can log in with your new password when you access online banking next time.
Enrolling with the bank is very simple if you have the login details. Follow the steps mentioned below
- In the home page, click on “ Enroll in Online Banking “
- Fill up personal information correctly in all the fields.
After validating the details, you will receive a password which you can use to login to online banking anytime.
Accessing Online Account
Once you have enrolled with online banking, you can enjoy the following services for free
- Check your balance online
- View account statement and other transactions
- Locate other bank branches and also see work timings.
- Deposit your check
one more service offered by this bank is sending and receiving secure messages which contain important information.
For more information, you can call the bank at 509-527-3636 during working hours. You can access your account anytime with the bank’s mobile app.