CA Anthem Blue Cross Treatment Denial Lawsuit is available at amessettlement.com. If you are eligible to make a claim you would be entitled to receive a settlement amount in cash.
The class action settlement is all about the Anthem Blue Cross health insurance company. It is claimed that the insurance provider denied mental health treatment instead of providing coverage. Those who qualify to make a claim can submit it before the last date.
Who can file the Claim
If you are a citizen of California and had purchased insurance from the Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company PPO health plan then you can file a claim.
However, the class action lawsuit has been divided into three categories. Here are all the categories described.
- Individuals who had a co-morbid diagnosis on a few listed disorders such as – schizoaffective disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, pervasive development disorder, or autism, bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.
- Submitted a coverage request for health treatment made between Aug. 18, 2011, and Feb. 4, 2020.
- Requested a claim t but it was denied or wasn’t taken into action from the insurance company’s side.
- Objection Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Exclusion Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/6/2020
- Final Approval Hearing: 10/15/2020
How to Make a Claim for California Anthem Blue Cross Class Action Settlement?
- Go to the settlement homepage. amessettlement.com
- An eye towards the top menu. You will find a ‘Claim Form’ link at the right of the menu.
- Tap on it and you will be directed to the claim information page.
- Read the available forms to make out which one applies to you.
- Download the form and you can send it to the address printed on it.
You may also read about
Make a Claim Online
- Open the claims webpage.
- Scroll down in the claim form page, and there is a section tagged ‘Online Claim Form’.
- Select whether you receive a notice in the mail.
- Click ‘Next’ and it will take you to a new page.
- Type in the claimant id number and confirm it by re-entering it.
- Enter the Captcha in the white box below.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete the procedure.