Welcome to an article that covers the American Eagle Credit Card Login and application. Also, know about AE Credit card payment and phone number. American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) is an American dress and adornment organization with more than 1,000 retail locations around the world. Their store-marked Visa, the AEO Connected charge card, is issued by Synchrony bank and offers AEO customers an extensive rundown of highlights and advantages. With a robust 20 percent markdown on your first buy, an income of 15 rewards focuses per dollar spent and continuous limits and unique occasion solicitations, the card surely compensates the incessant AEO customer. While you may be enticed to apply when you’re offered the card at checkout time, fight the temptation and gauge your choices as you may discover the card not so fulfilling. The 27.49% APR will keep you from consistently conveying a parity on the card, prizes must be earned and recovered at AEO, and it takes a great deal of spending to receive any genuine rewards. Indeed, even with no yearly charge and cardholder limits, the card misses the mark regarding what a standard cashback card can offer even a successive American Eagle customer.
How to apply for the American Eagle Credit Card?
If you are new to this portal or hearing about this brand for the first time. Well, you will need to register first in order to get the card. If you are worried about the processes, we will take you through it. Here’s how you can register for the AE credit card.
- Firstly you will need to fo to the web portal. You can check the link here.
- Once you are there on the portal, go to the Register section.
- Click on the Register button.
- Furthermore, type in your card number and ZIP code.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now fill in the details for verification.
- Complete the registration process.
Once you have registered to the portal you will need to login to it. Read the article to know how can you do it!
American Eagle Credit Card Login
The login process is simple and straight forward. To login to the web portal you will need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the web portal. You can find the link in the above section of this article.
- Furthermore, come down to login section.
- Type in your User Id in the first blank space.
- Secondly, put in the password for the same.
- Lastly, click on the secure login button. You will now enter your account and can access it.
Also read: Citibank Credit Card Login
AE Credit Card Payment
This is the most common question that we all have in mind. Well, it isn’t that tough. The process is very straight forward. To make American Eagle Credit Card payment, there are 3 simple and easy steps.
Here we go!
- Firstly you will need to go to the Americal Eagle website. The website and the links are present in the above section of this article. Once you are there you will have to log in to the portal. To login to the portal you can check the steps explained above in this article.
- Once you complete the login process and enter your account. Click on the Pay online to make the payment. It will show the minimum amount. You can pay that to avoid any late payment fees.
- Also, enter your bank account number and bank routing number while making the payment. It generally takes one day’s time to be initiated.
Through your mail
- Firstly you will need to draft a cheque or money order on the name of the bank.
- Once done you will need to mail the cheque to the registered address for the bank. Heres the address:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
This process will take some time to reach the location and been processed. In case the letter from you arrives late a late fee will be charged.
Through your phone
You can even make the payment just from your phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Firstly, you will need to call on 800-843-0875.
- Now enter the American Eagle credit card number.
- Furthermore, enter other details like account number, routing number and the total due amount.