76 Gas Visit Survey is a customer satisfaction survey issued by the 76 Gas Station. If you have filled at the Phillips 66 Gas Stations, Conoco or 76 Gas Stations then you can take the survey. In order to begin with the survey, you need to ensure that you have recently visited any of the gas stations and have the purchase receipt handy.
The gas station has issued the survey so that the customers can leave back their candid feedback regarding the services at the place. It is a legal survey termed at the Visitor barometer. It features general questions such as how was your filling experience at the 76 Gas, how you felt about improvements, any suggestions to offer and more. Read on to find all the information related to the survey.
Requirements to Take the 76 Gas Visit Survey
- If you are willing to take the survey then you must have made a purchase at the 76 Gas Stores.
- One must be a resident of the United States.
- You should have completed at least 18 years of age.
- You need to have the ability to recall your past experience at the 76 Gas Visit Stores.
- You should have an internet connected device such as a smartphone, computer or laptop.
How to Complete the Survey
- If you wish to complete the survey you need to open the website of the 76 Gas Station. www.GasVisit.com
- Once the website opens at the center you will find a message reading ‘Welcome to the Visitor Barometer’
- Enter the 5 digit zip code and click ‘Submit’.
- Next, the system will take you to the survey questionnaire page. Now you can answer the survey questions and you will be ready to go.
What is the 76 Gas Survey Reward?
Once you complete the survey you will enter a sweepstake to win one of the 60 prizes monthly. Your feedback is highly appreciated with the gas station and it offers you a chance to win $25 Gas Visit card.